Why We Love Body Oil (And You Should Too!)
For Glowing Skin While Bathing
Moisturize and soften your skin while bathing, add a few drops of Rose Body Oil to running bath water. Enjoy the aromatic smell packed with hydrating, get your glow up oils!
For Glowing Skin After Bathing
Apply directly following your bathing routine, a little goes a long way. Enjoy the scent! Rose Body Oil is for both women and men.
Mix With Lotion If You Must
Find what works best, add a few drops to lotion to enhance its effects.
Lotion vs Body Oil
- Lotion is a water-based skin care essential. However, the presence of water in lotions require preservatives which are mostly synthetic.
- Has the flexibility to be applied whenever needed, not just following your bathing routine
- Less concentrated than body oils so it is easier to apply more than necessary for each application
- Absorbs into the skin readily, not as spreadable on contact as body oil for a massage
- Devoid of water, body oils have less toxicity than lotions: preservative and synthetic fragrance free
- Best applied to freshly hydrated skin following your bathing routine
- Highly concentrated, use less product over time on your skin care routine
- Massage friendly, warms quickly and provides a better glide while massaging
My personal account:
I am green when it comes to body oils. I have lotions in every place that one could think: my bathrooms and powder room, the kitchen, my nightstand, my car, my desk, and of course my pocketbook (Philly Wassup!). But, body oils are my new favorite! Let's talk about the smell goods of the Rose Body Oil in particular. It smells on both women and men, just fragrant! I put this on after showering: when my skin feels dry, I need a pick me up, when I am feeling fancy. Do you get it now? All occasions a go.
How is this working? Follow and share your experience.